bankruptcy and creditor harassment
The following terms have been tagged with the keyword bankruptcy and creditor harassment in our glossary.
The following questions have been tagged with the keyword bankruptcy and creditor harassment in our FAQ database.
- What can I do if the loan company is harassing me?
- Harassment from a loan company, I have no income
- Being sued by a hospital
- I am being sued for credit card debt and I do not know how to defend myself. Where can I get help?
- Lender taking me to court for college loan debt. What are my options?
- Payday loan wants money after bankruptcy discharge. What are my rights?
- How long does a creditor have to collect a judgment?
- Can I include my payday loans if I file bankruptcy?
- If I file bankruptcy on a creditor, can they object?
- How can the Automatic Stay help?
- If my car is repossessed do I still owe money to repay the loan?
- I am being sued for defaulting on an auto loan
- Do penalties and interest keep accruing during a bankruptcy while wating for it to be finalized?