The following terms have been tagged with the keyword Bankruptcy Attorney in our glossary.
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Clerk of a Bankruptcy District Court
- Disposable Monthly Income (DMI)
- United States Trustee
- Consumer Debt
- Bankruptcy Exemption
The following questions have been tagged with the keyword Bankruptcy Attorney in our FAQ database.
- Do I need to use a bankruptcy attorney?
- What does a bankruptcy attorney do?
- Can anyone file bankruptcy?
- Can I use state exemptions?
- How can I find the closest bankruptcy court?
- How much does a bankruptcy attorney cost?
- Can I file bankruptcy without a lawyer?
- How Do I file Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
Attorneys near Ashburn VA
Term of the Day
Generally speaking a tort is an injury or action which is done either intentionally or unintentionally against another person. Under civil tort law if someone commits a tort against another person and the injured party suffers injury they are entitled to remedies under the law.
Category: Injury Law