The following terms have been tagged with the keyword Bankruptcy Attorney in our glossary.
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Clerk of a Bankruptcy District Court
- Disposable Monthly Income (DMI)
- United States Trustee
- Consumer Debt
- Bankruptcy Exemption
The following questions have been tagged with the keyword Bankruptcy Attorney in our FAQ database.
- Do I need to use a bankruptcy attorney?
- What does a bankruptcy attorney do?
- Can anyone file bankruptcy?
- Can I use state exemptions?
- How can I find the closest bankruptcy court?
- How much does a bankruptcy attorney cost?
- Can I file bankruptcy without a lawyer?
- How Do I file Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
Attorneys near Ashburn VA
Term of the Day
When a trial is aborted not only does it not produce an outcome for the defendant or the prosecution, it may require a retrial, wasting the time, effort, and money for the court. An aborted trial can also delay justice for the victims, allowing the distress and trauma of a crime to linger.
Category: Criminal Law