breach of contract
The following terms have been tagged with the keyword breach of contract in our glossary.
The following questions have been tagged with the keyword breach of contract in our FAQ database.
- How to get a contractor to finish the work on my house
- What do you do if your roommate breaks the terms of your lease agreement?
- Is it legal for a cell phone company to charge $400 for a shut off fee?
- What is a redemption agreement?
- Seller refuses to give me title of purchased car. What can I do?
- Contractor takes money and refuses to complete the job?
- Who can I talk to if I have problems with my landlord?
- Facing eviction can my landlord change the locks and harass me?
- Does a contract have to be notarized to be valid?
- Contractor has not completed work even after they were paid. What can I do?
- Is there a way to force landlords to respond to you about why they are not returning deposits
- How long do I have to wait to take a borrower to small claims court for nonpayment?
- Contractor did not do the job What are my options?
- Sold car to family member but never received payment. What are my options?
- Black mold in condo what are my rights?
- I bought a pet from someone who misrepresented the breed. Do I have any legal recourse if the pet is not full-blooded?
- Company continues to charge fees after account is closed. What are my options?
- Lawyer dimissed case without consent. Is this legal malpractice?
- Contract how do I know if it’s valid?
- Contractor will not complete work what can I do?
The following articles have been tagged with the keyword breach of contract in our article database.