The following terms have been tagged with the keyword child custody in our glossary.
- Abandonment spouse
- Child Custody
- Child Specialist
- Child Support
- Co-Parenting and Divorce
- Custodial Parent
- Family Court
- Guardian Ad Litem (GAL)
- Joint Custody
- Legal Custody
- Non Custodial Parent
- Order of Protection
- Paternity Test
- Physical Custody
- Sole Legal Custody
- Adoption Agency
- Adoption Facilitator
- Adoption Records
- Artificial Insemination
- Biracial Adoptions
- Birth Father
- Black Market Adoptions
- Closed Adoption
- DNA Testing
- Domestic Adoption
- Employer Benefits Adoption Package
- Finalization Hearing
- Parental Rights
- Paternity Testing
- Petition to Adopt
- Ability to Support
- Adoptive Leave
- Child Protective Services
The following questions have been tagged with the keyword child custody in our FAQ database.
- Can I modify my custody agreement if father is no longer stable
- What is the standard visitation schedule in Edgefield County, SC?
- Can the facility handling my daughters treatment foster care turn me in for medical neglect
- How are child custody arrangements decided?
- I am a grandmother. How do I get custody of my kids from CPS?
- What do I have to do to be able to legally move my children out of state?
- Does credit score affect adopting of a child?
- How old do you have to be to adopt?
- Can I adopt a US child if I am not a US resident?
- How do I find my biological parents?
- My ex wife takes kids to another country and will not bring them back
- Daughter has been served a contempt of court order what should she do?
- Will my wages be garnished for child support and credit card debts?
- What should I know about CPS?
- What do I need know about guardianship of my granddaughter?
- When are parental rights involuntarily terminated?
- What rights do biological parents have to contact their child that has been legally adopted?
- How do I give my sister power of attorney over my son?
- How do I adopt a child from foster care?
- How do I choose the right adoptive parents?
- What are the requirements to adopt a child?
- What are my child custody arrangement options?
- How does a grandparent collect back child support if not the biological parent?
- What is a child custody agreement?
- My child was internationally abducted
- How do I go about adopting my granddaughter?
- Can I get in trouble if the court order for paternity test did not get mailed to my current address?
- Can a minor be forced to pay child support?
- Can a custodial parent move a child out of state?
- What are my legal rights against CPS?
- Does a father who has never paid child support have visitation rights?
- Child support can I stop paying when child turns 18 and graduates from high school?
- Children in unsafe home how does grandparent gain custody?
- How do I determine the paternity of my child?
- If CPS has terminated my parental rights can I still have contact with my child? Who decides?
- What can CPS legally make me do to get my kids back? Can they force me to take a drug test?
- Need help getting my children back from CPS but my caseworker keeps changing.
- Mother not following custody order. How much will this cost?
- Can I get my child back after Adoption?
- Can I adopt my boyfriends son?
- Step parent adoption can it be terminated?
- How can I find my child from a closed adoption?
- Can I ever get my baby back if it was an open adoption?
- Can I legally emancipate and live separately from my parents?
- Do stepparents have to pay child support?
Attorneys near Ashburn VA
Scott R. Sexauer, Attorney at Law
Defense Attorney Mary Nerino
Greenspun Shapiro PC
Patrick Woolley Criminal Defense Attorney
Term of the Day
Activities of Daily LivingActivities of daily living are the routine things in a normal life such as driving, household chores, personal grooming, etc.