The following terms have been tagged with the keyword Debt in our glossary.
- Exempt and Non exempt Debts
- Creditors Meeting
- Non Discharged Debt
- Priority Claim
- Secured Debt
- Unscheduled Debt
- Wage Garnishment
- Under Secured Claim
- Accord and Satisfaction
- Itemized Deductions
- Non Consumer Bankruptcy
- Bank Account Levy
- Partition by Sale
The following questions have been tagged with the keyword Debt in our FAQ database.
- Do I need to list all of my debts when I file bankruptcy?
- Harassment from a loan company, I have no income
- How do I get someone to pay me the money they owe?
- Being sued by a hospital
- Debt repayment to a friend and negotiations have become threatening
- Family member refuses to repay loan. What are my options?
- What should I do if I can\'t afford to pay my tax debt when it is due?
- Is it legal for a cell phone company to charge $400 for a shut off fee?
- How do I proceed after being sued by doctor for medical payments?
- Do you know if Chrysler pension is paid from a trust that prevents it from bring able to be garnished?
- How long do I have to wait to take a borrower to small claims court for nonpayment?
- My information on someone elses credit report what can I do?
- Can I settle a judgment by taking a car from the dealership of the person who owes me money?
- Surrendered car now I owe $8,000 what are my options?
- Debt collector will not stop calling me for a bill that is not mine.
- If lender repossesses RV can they also take my truck?
- Lender taking me to court for college loan debt. What are my options?
- Loan not paid according to note. What are the lenders rights to collect?
- Do I have to make car payments for new car that has been in the shop?
- Debt revived do I have to appear in court?
- Will my wages be garnished for child support and credit card debts?
Term of the Day
A memorandum of understanding is an agreement between two or more parties, where all parties agree to be on the same page.