The following terms have been tagged with the keyword domestic abuse in our glossary.
The following questions have been tagged with the keyword domestic abuse in our FAQ database.
- As a victim of domestic assault do I have to go to court?
- How do I file a restraining order?
- Stepfather attacked me. Why was I charged with domestic violence?
- I am a grandmother. How do I get custody of my kids from CPS?
- Video recording children in the neighborhood is this legal?
Attorneys near Ashburn VA
Karin Porter Attorney at Law
Friedlander, Friedlander & Earman P.C.
Defense Attorney Scott Porter
Ervin Kibria PLLC
Term of the Day
Patent pending typically refers to a situation where a manufacturer has applied for a patent related to a specific item or manufacturing process but the United States Patent and Trademark Office has not yet approved the patent.