The following terms have been tagged with the keyword domestic abuse in our glossary.
The following questions have been tagged with the keyword domestic abuse in our FAQ database.
- As a victim of domestic assault do I have to go to court?
- How do I file a restraining order?
- Stepfather attacked me. Why was I charged with domestic violence?
- I am a grandmother. How do I get custody of my kids from CPS?
- Video recording children in the neighborhood is this legal?
Attorneys near Ashburn VA
Term of the Day
The United States Department of Labor defines primary duty as the major, main, and principal component or duty of a specific employee. Information pertaining to an employee’s primary duty is used to determine if the employee is exempt or non-exempt for overtime pay.
Category: Employment Law