The following terms have been tagged with the keyword Eviction in our glossary.
The following questions have been tagged with the keyword Eviction in our FAQ database.
- Need to evict tenants in my rental properties not paying rent
- Do I have any rights after living with a man 10 years and he wants me to move out?
- Is there a way to force landlords to respond to you about why they are not returning deposits
- Can wrongfully filed evictions be expunged from public records
- What are my rights when being evicted from a rental property?
- How do I get my security deposit back for my rental?
- My landlord locked me out. Is this legal?
- What are my rights as an apartment renter?
- Eviction from a rent house what can I do?
- Facing eviction can my landlord change the locks and harass me?
Attorneys near Ashburn VA
Term of the Day
Generally speaking a tort is an injury or action which is done either intentionally or unintentionally against another person. Under civil tort law if someone commits a tort against another person and the injured party suffers injury they are entitled to remedies under the law.
Category: Injury Law