The following terms have been tagged with the keyword family law in our glossary.
- Accidental Death
- Filing Status
- Head of Household
- Marital Status
- Nontaxable Income
- Unemancipated Child
- Bilingual education
- Home Study
- Multi-Ethnic Placement Act of 1994
- Family and Medical Leave Act FMLA
The following questions have been tagged with the keyword family law in our FAQ database.
- How do I give my sister power of attorney over my son?
- Do I have any rights after living with a man 10 years and he wants me to move out?
- What is the standard visitation schedule in Edgefield County, SC?
- What are my legal rights against CPS?
- Mother not following custody order. How much will this cost?
- Does an inherited firearm in Texas have to be registered?
Attorneys near Ashburn VA
Term of the Day
An adhesion contract is a bargaining agreement between two parties, of which one party creates the contract to fit their own advantages, benefits, or wishes.