The following terms have been tagged with the keyword home owner in our glossary.
- Anticipatory Breach
- Potestative Condition
- Premise Liability
- Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Division of property
The following questions have been tagged with the keyword home owner in our FAQ database.
- Seller failed to disclose issue with house. Can we sue them?
- Contractor takes money and refuses to complete the job?
- Contractor has not completed work even after they were paid. What can I do?
- Can I make a claim if I was injured on someone\'s property?
- Can I terminate a mutual covenant agreement?
- Can my HOA foreclose on my Texas home?
- How do I get my boyfriends name off of our house?
- Neighbors making my life a nightmare what are my rights?
- Can I keep siblings from selling a house we own together?
- Homeowner let police into my rent house what are my rights?
- Renter did not pay rent but there was no written contract what are my rights?
- Eviction from a rent house what can I do?
- Facing eviction can my landlord change the locks and harass me?
- Landlord came into my rental home. What rights do I have?
- How much can my landlord raise my rent in Texas?
Attorneys near Ashburn VA
Term of the Day
The United States Department of Labor defines primary duty as the major, main, and principal component or duty of a specific employee. Information pertaining to an employee’s primary duty is used to determine if the employee is exempt or non-exempt for overtime pay.
Category: Employment Law