Immigration and Marriage
The following terms have been tagged with the keyword Immigration and Marriage in our glossary.
- 1.5 generation
- Bilingual education
- Customs and Border Protection
- First Generation Immigrant
- Foreign Born
- Gateway City
- Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR)
- Melting Pot
- Newcomer Program
- Second Generation American
- Social Capital
- Undocumented immigrant
- Voluntary Departure
The following questions have been tagged with the keyword Immigration and Marriage in our FAQ database.
- What will happen in the marriage fraud interview?
- How do I help my fiancé become a permanent U.S. resident?
- How will the immigration officials determine if my marriage is valid?
- Married a United States citizen can I get a green card?
- What is marriage fraud?
- Can I be deported if I am convicted of a crime?