The following terms have been tagged with the keyword minors in our glossary.
- Hardship License
- Minimum drinking age
- Zero Tolerance
- Unemancipated Child
- 1.5 generation
- Family preference system
- Second Generation American
The following questions have been tagged with the keyword minors in our FAQ database.
- Can a minor be forced to pay child support?
- Can a police officer come into your home if there looking for someone, but only minors are there?
- What happens if I fail to register as a sex offender?
- My 10 year old son has been charged with discharging a gun. What do I do?
- Can I legally emancipate and live separately from my parents?
- I accidentally sexted a minor. What do I do?
- Can I be a high school teacher and have a DUI?
- Neighbor claims son damaged his car. What do I do?
- When am I financially liable for my childs actions which cause property damage?
- What should I know about CPS?
- When are parental rights involuntarily terminated?
- Son assaulted a public servant can you help?
- Could my nineteen year old son be charged with statutory rape?
- My child damaged neighbor’s car am I liable for damages?