personal injury and civil cases
The following terms have been tagged with the keyword personal injury and civil cases in our glossary.
- Actual Cause
- Clear and Convincing Evidence
- Contingency Fee
- Personal Injury
The following questions have been tagged with the keyword personal injury and civil cases in our FAQ database.
- How long do I have to file a small claims case
- I was hurt at a concert who is responsible for my injuries?
- What does it mean if a court dismisses a case without prejudice?
- What are the penalties for aggravated vandalism?
- What is the newspaper legally allowed to print about a person?
- Slipped and fell at Walmart. Can the store be held liable for my injuries?
- How do I file injury charges against somebody?
- When does the statute of limitations expire?
- I fell down, how long do I have to file an injury claim?
The following articles have been tagged with the keyword personal injury and civil cases in our article database.
Attorneys near Ashburn VA
Term of the Day
When a trial is aborted not only does it not produce an outcome for the defendant or the prosecution, it may require a retrial, wasting the time, effort, and money for the court. An aborted trial can also delay justice for the victims, allowing the distress and trauma of a crime to linger.
Category: Criminal Law