Civil Law Questions
- A woman told the sheriff I was violent do I have a defamation suit?
- Can emergency room personnel hold you against your will?
- Can I file a complaint or criminal charges against my lawyer?
- Can I file a malpractice claim against my lawyer?
- Can I sue my boss for calling me a derogatory name?
- Can I sue the state if I was wrongfully imprisoned?
- Can my personal injury lawyer accept settlement without my consent?
- Daughter has been served a contempt of court order what should she do?
- Debt collector will not stop calling me for a bill that is not mine.
- Falsely accused of stealing is this slander?
- Family member refuses to repay loan. What are my options?
- How do I get a pro bono lawyer?
- How I fight a restraining order request?
- How long do I have to wait to take a borrower to small claims court for nonpayment?
- Is there a way to force landlords to respond to you about why they are not returning deposits
- Lawyer dimissed case without consent. Is this legal malpractice?
- Music too loud in an apartment what are my rights?
- My child damaged neighbor’s car am I liable for damages?
- My lawyer wants to take my case to court. What are my options?
- Neighbor claims son damaged his car. What do I do?
- Neighbors making my life a nightmare what are my rights?
- Seller failed to disclose issue with house. Can we sue them?
- Slipped and fell at Walmart. Can the store be held liable for my injuries?
- Statute of limitations for fines owed to the DMV?
- Sued for slander what steps should I take?
- What are the benefits of small claims courts for loan repayment?
- What can I do if the loan company is harassing me?
- What do I do about a subpoena duces tecum?
- What do I do if doctor tied my tubes without permission?
- When am I financially liable for my childs actions which cause property damage?
Browse FAQs by Category
The amount of time allowed to file an indictment is determine by the type of crime.
Category: Criminal Law