Civil Law Questions
- A woman told the sheriff I was violent do I have a defamation suit?
- Can emergency room personnel hold you against your will?
- Can I file a complaint or criminal charges against my lawyer?
- Can I file a malpractice claim against my lawyer?
- Can I sue my boss for calling me a derogatory name?
- Can I sue the state if I was wrongfully imprisoned?
- Can my personal injury lawyer accept settlement without my consent?
- Daughter has been served a contempt of court order what should she do?
- Debt collector will not stop calling me for a bill that is not mine.
- Falsely accused of stealing is this slander?
- Family member refuses to repay loan. What are my options?
- How do I get a pro bono lawyer?
- How I fight a restraining order request?
- Is there a way to force landlords to respond to you about why they are not returning deposits
- Lawyer dimissed case without consent. Is this legal malpractice?
- Music too loud in an apartment what are my rights?
- My child damaged neighbor’s car am I liable for damages?
- My lawyer wants to take my case to court. What are my options?
- Neighbor claims son damaged his car. What do I do?
- Neighbors making my life a nightmare what are my rights?
- Seller failed to disclose issue with house. Can we sue them?
- Slipped and fell at Walmart. Can the store be held liable for my injuries?
- Statute of limitations for fines owed to the DMV?
- Sued for slander what steps should I take?
- What are the benefits of small claims courts for loan repayment?
- What can I do if the loan company is harassing me?
- What do I do about a subpoena duces tecum?
- What do I do if doctor tied my tubes without permission?
- When am I financially liable for my childs actions which cause property damage?
Browse FAQs by Category
You can qualify for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) if you are self-employed, but you must pay enough self-employment taxes.