Divorce Law Questions
- Can a custodial parent move a child out of state?
- Can a minor be forced to pay child support?
- Can I get a divorce without going to trial?
- Can I get alimony without a divorce?
- Can I get in trouble if the court order for paternity test did not get mailed to my current address?
- Can I modify my custody agreement if father is no longer stable
- Child support can I stop paying when child turns 18 and graduates from high school?
- Divorce will I get alimony?
- Do I have any rights after living with a man 10 years and he wants me to move out?
- Do I really need a divorce lawyer?
- Does a father who has never paid child support have visitation rights?
- How are child custody arrangements decided?
- How can I sell a house that I co-own with my boyfriend if he refuses to sell?
- How do I get someone to sign over their parental rights?
- How long will the divorce process take?
- How much will my divorce cost?
- If I file bankruptcy will that discharge child support arrears?
- My ex wife takes kids to another country and will not bring them back
- Prenuptial agreement when can it be disregarded?
- Spouse lying about assets and income what do I do?
- What are my child custody arrangement options?
- What do I have to do to be able to legally move my children out of state?
- What if I cannot pay my child support payments?
- What if I fail to pay child support?
- What is a child custody agreement?
- Wife will not sign divorce papers. Do I need her signature?
- Will I get spousal support after my divorce?
Is Your Question Not Listed?
Please use our Ask A Question form and we'll do our best to add the answer to our site.
Browse FAQs by Category
What can CPS legally make me do to get my kids back? Can they force me to take a drug test?
Child Protective Services (CPS) has the legal right to demand that you take a drug test under certain conditions.
Category: Family Law