Estate Law Questions
- Can I keep siblings from selling a house we own together?
- Can I quitclaim deed the land my deceased parents left me?
- Can I revoke power of attorney?
- Can my brother force a sale of our family home?
- Can the actions of the Power of Attorney be reversed after death?
- Can wrongfully filed evictions be expunged from public records
- Guardianship for elder care
- How can I find out if my recently deceased father had a will?
- How do I cash a check as someones power of attorney?
- How do I file for a petition for summary administration for my deceased wife?
- How long it takes to clear my spouses estate?
- My mother passed away and only listed one of her children on her will
- No power of attorney after father died. Brother has taken over. Help!
- Partner of 17 years died suddenly. Will I be evicted from the home we shared?
- What are my rights if my parents died without a will?
- What does a will do?
- What is a Revocable Living Trust?
- What will happen if I die without a will?
Browse FAQs by Category
If you are sitting in a car, even outside of your house, and you have the keys in the ignition and the car is on, even if you have no intention of driving your car, you can be arrested for drunk driving.
Category: DUI and DWI