Family Law Questions
- Can I legally emancipate and live separately from my parents?
- Do stepparents have to pay child support?
- How do I determine the paternity of my child?
- How do I give my sister power of attorney over my son?
- How do I set up payment arrangements regarding my child support in arrears?
- I am a grandmother. How do I get custody of my kids from CPS?
- If CPS has terminated my parental rights can I still have contact with my child? Who decides?
- Lived with a woman for years do I owe her anything if we split up?
- Mother not following custody order. How much will this cost?
- My father is in a vegetative state. How do I become his guardian?
- My mother can no longer handle her finances what are my options?
- Need help getting my children back from CPS but my caseworker keeps changing.
- Step parent adoption can it be terminated?
- What are my legal rights against CPS?
- What can CPS legally make me do to get my kids back? Can they force me to take a drug test?
- What do I need know about guardianship of my granddaughter?
- What happens if someone marries a second person before their first divorce is final?
- What is the standard visitation schedule in Edgefield County, SC?
- What should I know about CPS?
- When are parental rights involuntarily terminated?
Browse FAQs by Category
Category: Criminal Law
The most common compensation in an injury claim is compensatory damages. So what happens if you win your personal injury case? How much compensation can you expect to win?
Category: Injury Law