Family Law Questions
- Can I legally emancipate and live separately from my parents?
- Do stepparents have to pay child support?
- How do I determine the paternity of my child?
- How do I give my sister power of attorney over my son?
- How do I set up payment arrangements regarding my child support in arrears?
- I am a grandmother. How do I get custody of my kids from CPS?
- If CPS has terminated my parental rights can I still have contact with my child? Who decides?
- Lived with a woman for years do I owe her anything if we split up?
- Mother not following custody order. How much will this cost?
- My father is in a vegetative state. How do I become his guardian?
- My mother can no longer handle her finances what are my options?
- Need help getting my children back from CPS but my caseworker keeps changing.
- Step parent adoption can it be terminated?
- What are my legal rights against CPS?
- What can CPS legally make me do to get my kids back? Can they force me to take a drug test?
- What do I need know about guardianship of my granddaughter?
- What happens if someone marries a second person before their first divorce is final?
- What is the standard visitation schedule in Edgefield County, SC?
- What should I know about CPS?
- When are parental rights involuntarily terminated?
Browse FAQs by Category
Category: Criminal Law
Unfortunately, even if a minor makes a life-altering decision such as an unwanted pregnancy their obligations towards their unplanned children are not negated simply because they do not want to be responsible.