Immigration Law Questions
- Can I be deported if I am convicted of a crime?
- Common types of relief from removal for an undocumented immigrant
- Common ways to become a permanent resident in the United States
- Do I really need an immigration lawyer?
- How do I help my fiancé become a permanent U.S. resident?
- How much will it cost to hire an immigration lawyer?
- How will the immigration officials determine if my marriage is valid?
- If I am deported can I ever come back to the United States?
- If I have been convicted of a crime will I be given asylum in the United States?
- Married a United States citizen can I get a green card?
- What is marriage fraud?
- What questions should I ask my immigration lawyer?
- What will happen in the marriage fraud interview?
- Who can get a Social Security Card?
Is Your Question Not Listed?
Please use our Ask A Question form and we'll do our best to add the answer to our site.
Browse FAQs by Category
What can CPS legally make me do to get my kids back? Can they force me to take a drug test?
Child Protective Services (CPS) has the legal right to demand that you take a drug test under certain conditions.
Category: Family Law